Midwife in Berlin and my English Postnatal Exercise Class with the Cantienica Method
MY classes are ONLINE classes.
You can start exercising with me any time
Meaning once you have an okay from your midwife or Dr you can start exercising.
Why do I need postnatal exercises?
- to help to bring your organs back to where they where before pregnancy.
- getting to know your new body
- and your pelvic floor
- to prevent you from incontinence and to your organs from dropping
- to help you with back and neck pain
Pregnancy and birth can leave us with scaring, sometimes they are visible and other times they are not.
A perineal tear, an episiotomy, a C-section, hours and hours of labour.
And now lack of sleep.
The Germans at least have a real name for the time that happens after birth.
This entails taking part in a Postnatal exercise class. Not straight away but after some time.
Cantienica as a body training method is my way in doing so.
What is a Cantienica Class?
Cantienica is body work. That is what I call it. I invite you to read this and find out more.
As a midwife and a woman who gave birth twice, honestly nothing else makes sense to me anymore. Cantienica focuses on all the layers of our pelvic floor, sees the body as a hole and leaves you more aligned from your toes to your head.
The exercises are never boring as you always discover new layers of what is happening within you. If you are practicing it for 10 years or 5 days.
When can I start a postnatal exercise class Cantienica?
- if you gave birth vaginally you can start after 6-8 weeks, and later, depending on how you feel
- if you had a C-section, it is a good idea to wait 10 weeks before you begin
- the insurance wants you to start the latest 9 months after you gave birth
Does the insurance cover the postnatal exercise class Cantienica?
- Half of the class is covered
- 100€ you will have to contribute.
The German health care system acknowledges this special time in your life with paying for postnatal exercises to strengthen the women and their pelvic floor. Note some private insurances don’t.
However this class, being a Cantienica class, costs a little extra. As in 100€.
You will pay the 100€ upfront, receive a participation statement and I will deal with your insurance for the rest.
How do I sign on to the postnatal class?
- SIGN ON HERE
Or send an email to email@example.com
„Common get moving“