Midwife in Berlin and my English Postnatal Exercise Class
- My postnatal exercise class Cantienica® takes place at the Hebammenpraxis Prenzlauer Berg or ONLINE.
- You can start exercising with me any time your midwife or DR. give you the okay to do so.
- www.mamoberlin.de is a hole website, I dedicated to this topic
Do you want to join my postnatal exercise class Cantienica® sign on HERE
Why is a postnatal exercise class helpful ?
- Your organs need to go back to where they where before pregnancy. Postnatal Exercises support you on this.
- Your pelvic floor did work overtime during pregnancy and birth, it needs activating and strengthening now.
- Many woman suffer from bladder incontinence after birth, your pelvic floor is weak.
- To help you with back and neck pain
What is a Cantienica® Class?
Cantienica® is body work. And as a midwife ( and a woman who gave birth twice), honestly nothing else makes sense to me anymore. Cantienica® focuses on all the layers of your pelvic floor, sees the body as a hole and leaves you more aligned from your toes to your head.
The exercises are never boring as you always discover new layers of what is happening within you. If you are practicing it for 10 years or 5 days.
When can I start a postnatal exercise class Cantienica®?
- if you gave birth vaginally you can start after 6-8 weeks, and later, depending on how you feel
- if you had a C-section, it is a good idea to wait 10 weeks before you begin
- the insurance wants you to start the latest 9 months after you gave birth
Does the insurance cover the postnatal exercise class?
- At this stage the class is not officially covered by the insurance, but many of my participants got half payed. Please do inquire before signing on.