Midwife in Berlin- My Refresher Birth Prep
As a mother of two I know how live changes when you have one child. A reason why my birth prep class for first time parents exists. And I know how it is to be pregnant again. This is why I created TOW the Rerun, my refresher birth prep. My version of what is important to have in mind when you are adding another member to your family.
Questions such as:
- My first birth wasn’t the easiest I want to do it different this time.
- How can we prepare the soon to be sibling?
- When will I go to the hospital?
- What will be different this time around?
- How will it work out breastfeeding a baby and taking care of a toddler?
- What can we prepare to make our transition easier?
I created this refresher birth prep to ease your worries and fear. I believe that change is good and change can lead to great things but I know that change can be hard too. TOW embraces the change.
Content of my refresher birth prep
- pregnancy with allready a baby, toddler, kids at home
- birth in view that it is not your first
- breathing exercises
- pain relieve options
- how to juggle the Wochenbett , postpartum phase with a newborn and your existing family
- Wochenbett -postpartum- as a parent of 2-3-4 kids
This class will be held via Zoom
For whom is TOW the Rerun?
- want a little refresher on birthing phases, breathing and breastfeeding
- are interested in how live will change with an addition to your family
- like practical tips and solutions
- You can register HERE
- Womans fee is covered by german public insurance
- Partners fee is 90 € ( some insurances cover the costs)
- If you do not have a German health insurance please do not hesitate to contact me.