My English Birth Preparation Class

my English birth prep class

Midwife in Berlin – TOW The Birth Prep

Expecting your first baby?Nervous and exited all at the same time? If you are nodding now, I do have a class for you. My english birth preparation class. I want you to be able to understand the birth process in Germany and ask questions, so, let me explain the facts to you. Because you have a voice in this. Encouraging you to do so is one of my biggest goal.

NOTE: Due to the Corona Pandemic my weekend english birth preparation is an ONLINE class.

Sign on here.

Maybe 10 Reasons why doing a birth prep class is a good read for you.

Birth Preparation Class topics:

• Preparing for the baby
  • How does the birth process start
  • When do we call our midwife or leave for hospital
  • What happens during birth
  • Birth positionsthe first 2 hours after birth
  • Wochenbett / Postpartum
  • Breastfeeding

Costs:

• Women’s fees for my English birth preparation class are covered by the general German insurance and I will bill the insurance directly
  • Privately insured women will receive a bill from me at the end of the class
  • The partner’s fee is 130€ in total for the weekend ( you can try and claim the fee with your insurance.
  • f neither applies to you, please email me and let me know, we can find a solution together.

How do you get signed on?

• Please register with using following LINK

9 responses to “My English Birth Preparation Class”

1. Lauren Redmann says:

Hi,
    Do you offer any childbirth classes in English in April?

2. Pascale Theng says:

Hi, is still available place on March 24th? The program of the day will concern the different ways to give birth or more? Best. Pascale

• midwifeinberlin says:

Dear Pascale, the day class will contain how live will change with another child. How labour might be different and the first view weeks after.

3. Arlinda Sheholli Prekadini says:

Hi,

Will the Birth Preparation Class in English be held online or at Hebammenpraxis Runde Zeiten in Lichterfelde?

Arlinda

• midwifeinberlin says:

Dear Arlinda,
      thank you for your request. The class is held online but unfortunately fully booked. I am very sorry. Maybe try the Facebook group Hebammenkurse Berlin. And ask there.
      All the best,
      Katrin

4. Lu Caranza says:

HI Katrin,
    Are there any classes available in June / July ? If so, where can I register ?
    Thanks,
    Lucila

• midwifeinberlin says:

Dear Lucila, I will offer a weekend class either online or a set class on the 1sr and 2nd of August 2020. Maybe that is still good for you? If you’d like more Infos please email me.info@midwifeinberlin.com

• Lucila Caranza says:

Hi Katrin, thanks for the answer! I will shoot you an email tomorrow morning. I think August works fine as well. Best,
        Li

I am happy if you leave a reply

%d bloggers like this: