Midwife in Berlin – TOW The Birth Prep
Expecting your first baby?Nervous and exited all at the same time? If you are nodding now, I do have a class for you. My english birth preparation class. I want you to be able to understand the birth process in Germany and ask questions, so, let me explain the facts to you. Because you have a voice in this. Encouraging you to do so is one of my biggest goal.
NOTE: Due to the Corona Pandemic my weekend english birth preparation is an ONLINE class.
Maybe 10 Reasons why doing a birth prep class is a good read for you.
Birth Preparation Class topics:
- Preparing for the baby
- How does the birth process start
- When do we call our midwife or leave for hospital
- What happens during birth
- Birth positionsthe first 2 hours after birth
- Wochenbett / Postpartum
- Women’s fees for my English birth preparation class are covered by the general German insurance and I will bill the insurance directly
- Privately insured women will receive a bill from me at the end of the class
- The partner’s fee is 130€ in total for the weekend ( you can try and claim the fee with your insurance.
- f neither applies to you, please email me and let me know, we can find a solution together.
How do you get signed on?
- Please register with using following LINK