This is how they look:
On the top left you will find
- your name and address, and maybe your changed address or name ( in case you get married/ divorced during your pregnancy )
- and then all the important blood work ( these are covered by your general public insurance ) and was taken from you at the very start.
But I can translate them anyhow
- Blutgruppe: Blood group
- Antikörper Suchtest: Antibody screening
- Rötel Immunität: German measles, rubella
- Chlamydien: Chlamydia, is tested via urine sample
- LSR / Lues: Syphilis
- Röteln Kontrolle: Rubella check if indicated
- HbsAg: Hepatitis B
This blood work might be taken too,
- HIV ( it will say HIV tested )
- HB – Hämoglobin
- Parvo B 19
This page is divided into 2 sections
Leaves room for further notes regarding all your other pregnancies in the past. Abortions, interruptions, extrauterine pregnancies.
Is marked as counseling of the pregnant woman
a.) Nutrition ( iodine) medication, stimulants
b.) Occupation, sport, travel
d.) Birth prepereration / pregnancy exercises
e.) Early cancer diagnosis
f. ) HIV antibody screening, HIV test perfomed yes or no
g.) regarding dental health
Was this help to you? I am happy to get some feedback.
And you can continue reading here.
Lots of love & Go leor de ghrá,
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.