After all the pages of history, names and what not these two pages are the so called heart of your Mutterpass.
All findings of your antenatal examinations are noted here.
We can call this prenatal findings or
Above there is room
- to note when important Blood work is due.
- “In der Entbindungsklinik vorgestellt” means: when your booking appointment in hospital was ( of course only if you have one. )
Below you can see rows marked with 1 to 14 ,
and then lines going from left to right.
What does it all mean
- Datum : date you are having this examination performed
- Schwangerschaftswoche : your current week of your pregnancy
- SSW ggf. Korr. : if necessary your coreccted week of pregnancy
- Fundusstand: fundal- symphysis height
- Kindslage: how the baby is lying at this examination
- Herztöne: heartbeat of the baby
- Kindsbewegungen: baby’s kicks
- Ödeme: oedema / water retention
- Varicoses : varicosis veins
- Gewicht : weight
- RR: blood pressure
- HB : Hämoglobin level
Your Urin test:
- Vaginale Untersuchung: vaginal examinations, not necessary performed every time or actually ever , stays blank or is used as space to note down other findings
- Sonstiges / Therapie / Maßnahmen : Others / therapy /procedure more room regarding medical treatment
An additional folder page gives room
- for additional information
- “Stationäre Behandlung während der Schangerschaft” : if you have been hospitalized during your pregnancy
- “Cardiotokoghraphische Befunde”: Findings regarding a performed CTG (monitoring of the baby heart beat )
As they are not mandatory, this page stays blank or I have seen the CTG findings noted on other pages.
4 posts written about your Mutterpass, the next post is ready for you. Here.
Lots of love & Go leor de ghrá,