This is a 6 part series of your German Mutterpass , go and check out
All findings of your antenatal examinations are noted here.
We can call this prenatal findings or
Above there is room
- to note when important Blood work is due
- “In der Entbindungsklinik vorgestellt” means: when your booking appointment in hospital was ( of course only if you have one. )
Below you can see rows marked with 1 to 14 ,
and then lines going from left to right.
What does it all mean
- Datum : date you are having this examination performed
- Schwangerschaftswoche : your current week of your pregnancy
- SSW ggf. Korr. : if necessary your coreccted week of pregnancy
- Fundusstand: fundal- symphysis height
- Kindslage: how the baby is lying at this examination
- Herztöne: heartbeat of the baby
- Kindsbewegungen: baby’s kicks
- Ödeme: oedema / water retention
- Varicoses : varicosis veins
- Gewicht : weight
- RR: blood pressure
- HB : Hämoglobin level
Your Urin test:
- Vaginale Untersuchung: vaginal examinations, not necessary performed every time or actually ever , stays blank or is used as space to note down other findings
- Sonstiges / Therapie / Maßnahmen : Others / therapy /procedure more room regarding medical treatment
Mutterpass 4 Your Pregnancy takes you trough the middle pages
An additional folder page gives room
- for additional information
- “Stationäre Behandlung während der Schangerschaft” : if you have been hospitalized during your pregnancy
- “Cardiotokoghraphische Befunde”: Findings regarding a performed CTG (monitoring of the baby heart beat )
As they are not mandatory, this page stays blank or I have seen the CTG findings noted on other pages.
The next post is ready for you. Here.
And if you are still teaching for a birth preparation class I can only recommend this Midwifery Praxis in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg.
Lots of love & Go leor de ghrá,
I am happy if you leave a reply